Sorghum (Khedjanha ) Dosa
- Sorghum – 500 gm
- Blackgram – 250 gm
- Fenugreek seeds – 5 gm
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil- 20 gm
- Wash and soak sorghum in water for 6 to 7 hour or over night in a bowl.
- Mix fenugreek seeds with black gram and soak it for 4 hours in a separate bow
- Add little water to sorghum and grind it till it turns into paste and keep it a bowl.
- Add little water to blackgram & fenugreek seeds mix and grind it till it becomes smooth paste
- Mix both blackgram batter and sorghum batter.
- Add salt & 1 cup water to get a dosa batter consistency and mix well.
- Ferment the mix for 2 hours. In winter, ferment it overnight.
- Apply slight oil on the preheated dosa making tawa.
- Pour the batter on it, spread thinly with spoon to round shape, fry till crisp dosa is obtained.
- Serve with chutney .