Finger millet / Ragi (Mandia ) Dosa.
- Finger millet powder – 200 gm
- Black gram – 150 gm
- Fenugreek seeds –5 gm
- Salt as per taste.
- Oil for sallow fry – 1 tablespoon
Preparation Method : –
- Wash blackgram thoroughly with water ,mix fenugreek seeds and soak it for 2 hour.
- Grind the soaked blackgram till it turns into smooth batter..
- Add finger millet (Mandia) powderin to the batter and mix them well.
- Leave the batter for fermentation for around 1 hours.
- Add two cups of water to the batter to make it less thick.
- Add salt as per taste and mix well.
- Preheat dosa making tawa and apply a slight oil on it.
- Pour the batter on it, spread with scoop into thin round shape.
- Fry till crisp dosa is obtained .
- Serve hot with chutney or samber as per your taste.