Finger millet/ Ragi (Mandia) Idli
- Finger millet powder – 500 gm
- Black gram – 350 gm
- Fenugreek seeds – 10 gm
- Salt as per taste.
Preparation Method : –
- Wash blackgram thoroughly with water and Mix fenugreek seeds .Soak it for 2 hour.
- Grind the soaked blackgram till it turns into smooth batter..
- Add finger millet (Mandia) powder and salt to the batter and mix them well.
- Leave the batter for fermentation for around 2 hours.
- Pour batter in to Idli molds and steam cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check after 20mins if idli has steamed well or not If it is not then place the baking idli mold in flame for another 1 to 3 minute.
- Serve hot with chutney or samber as per your taste.