Kodo Millet Curd Rice
Prepared by: Sabnam Aferin
- Kodo millet rice – 250 gm
- Curd – 500 gm
- Oil – 50 gm
- Cumin – ¼ tbs
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tbs
- Blackgram – ½ tbs
- Bengal gram – ½ tbs
- curry leaves – 1 branch
- Red chili –4 to 5 pc
- Groundnuts – 1 handful
- Salt – as per taste
- Take a pan and add water to it. Boil the water.
- Wash the Kodo millet rice.
- Add washed Kodo millet rice to the boiled water and cook it for about 15 minutes or cooked till it becomes soft.
- Keep the cooked Kodo millet rice aside in a bowl. Allow it to cool properly.
- Take another bowl, add curd and salt to it.
- Mix curd with cooked Kodo millet rice.
- Stir it well so that it is properly mixed.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Add groundnuts, Bengal gram and black gram and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes on a low flame.
- Add curry leaf, red chili, mustard seeds & cumin seeds and stir fry for 10 seconds on a low flame.
- Transfer the contents to the Kodo millet curd rice mix.
- Mix it well so it is uniformly spread.
- Now Kodo millet curd rice is ready to serve.