- Kodo millet flour – 1 cup
- Chopped carrot – 25 gm
- Chopped beans – 25 gm
- Butter/ refined oil –as required
- Garlic pods- 7 – 8 pc
- Chopped green chili- as required
- Black pepper powder – 1 tbs
- Salt – as per taste
- Vinegar- 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce- as required
- Chilli sauce -as required
- Put butter/refine oil in the pan and heat it on low flame till butter melts/oil becomes hot.
- Cut the garlic pods in to small pieces and add in heat oil , stir fry for 1 minute in a low flame .
- Add all the chopped vegetables and green chilli to stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add vinegar and salt in to it , stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 5 cups of water to the pan. Cook them on medium flame till vegetables are cooked well.
- Add Kodo millet powder in a cup of water and mix it till gets uniform consistency without lumps.
- Add the watery kodo millet mix to the vegetables and boil it for 4 to 5 minutes in a low flame
- Switch off the flame & add black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add Tomato sauce and chilli sauce .
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaf and serve hot.
( you can add soya sauces and black salt for additional flavor .)
Prepared by: Sabnam Aferin
You can reach her at [email protected]