- Fresh Maize(corn) -3 piece
- Chopped Green chili- 2 tbs
- Red chili powder-1/4th tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4th tsp
- Curry leaf- 1 handful
- Chopped onions- 1 pc
- Salt- as per taste
- Amba Ada(Mango ginger)- 2 inch
- Oil- for frying
- Remove the grains from the maize and wash it properly.
- Add ambaada, 1/4th cup water and grind it into a smooth paste.
- Keep the paste in a bowl.
- Add chopped green chili, onion, turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix well.
- Add curry leaf and salt & mix it well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai/ Pan.
- Take a little portion of prepared batter , drop it in hot oil in pakoda shape, similarly add a few more.
- Deep fry it till its colour change to a golden brown.
- Now maize pakoda is ready. Serve hot with any chili sauce or any chutney.
Prepared by: Sabnam Aferin
You can reach her at: [email protected]